This is an online space for participants of the Europe Goes Local Online Meeting for the Municipal Youth Councils. Join the course online, get to know participants and explore various available resources. The meeting takes place from 1st to 4th September, but resources will stay available for the upcoming months.
The main objectives of the Online Meeting are:
- to have a multiplying effect by connecting to various activities of the representatives and spreading project results to a wide range of stakeholders
- to raise the quality of local youth work through enhanced cooperation between various stakeholders that are active at the municipal level
- to enhance networking among municipality representatives
- to share good and bad practices
- to make a step forward for the recognition of youth work
- Space to introduce yourself and get to know others
- Collection of good local youth work practices
- A virtual library of useful resources
- A virtual tour to youth work organisations
The Hellenic National Agency of Erasmus+ Youth in Action and European Solidarity Corps Programmes.
The international team of facilitators Laimonas Ragauskas, Eleni Stamouli, Elias Mastoras, and Argyris Choulias have developed the content and activities of this online course. The collection of unique visuals for this meeting is made by graphic facilitator Vanda Kovacs.
This is a self-paced course. Exploration of all resources depends how much participants will share, but overall time needed is approx. 12 hours.