Training of Trainers and Facilitators on online learning
An online training Course for trainers, facilitators and youth workers with an interest in taking advantage of online learning possibilities. 1-15 March 2022 | Hosted by the Hellenic National Agency of Erasmus:+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps Programmes. This course will enable participants to explore and learn in a practical way how to design online learning and training activities.
=> In brief
An online training course, combining synchronous and asynchronous elements, for trainers and facilitators on online learning and particularly in learning how to use SALTO's 'HOP online learning platform' ('Like' HOP on Facebook!) for the delivery of their educational activities.
The course will last from the 1st of March 2022 to the 15th of March 2022. Wrapping-up, evaluation and follow up of the course will last until the 22nd of March 2022.
- To offer space and support for participants to exchange their professional backgrounds, experiences and expectations relevant to online learning and training design.
- To familiarize participants with online learning and training approaches, concepts and formats and the 'HOP' Online Learning Platform.
- To enable 'matchmaking' through sharing of plans and ideas for future activities.
- To provide guidelines for online course design and get participants acquainted with online learning tools, resources and methods.
- To enhance participants understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of online training delivery and how to best use those in their practice.
- To inspire the development of online training methods and activities in view of further use in future projects.
- To explore possibilities for better inclusion and active participation of young people in online training and learning.
=> Target group
The training course is for trainers, facilitators and youth workers who are active in Erasmus+/Youth and European Solidarity Corps Programmes, coming from either Programme Countries and Partner Countries neighboring the EU.
Youth project managers interested in moving their project online or/and on HOP Online Learning Platform are also welcome!
The working language is English.
The main content of the course will be available within the SALTO'S 'HOP online learning platform'.
However, 6 'ZOOM' online meetings have been planned, lasting 2 hours each.
ZOOM meetings' schedule, can be seen below:
- 1 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 3 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 8 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 10 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 15 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
Participants are entitled to receive a Youthpass certificate from the organiser, for recognition of their competence development during the activity. Read more about Youthpass.
=> Trainers' team
Nerijus Kriauciunas and Athanasios Krezios will develop the content and activities of this online course.
Mr Apostolos Alexiadis, TCA Officer of the Hellenic National Agency of Erasmus+: Youth and European Solidarity Corps Programmes is the coordinator of the course.